Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Perfect Day - A Triple Loop

Despite a very busy week I was really looking forward to today. The prediction was for bright sunshine and 60 degree weather and the prediction was right on. I did not ride early, figuring that it was still in the 30's and I had all day. So I took care of some errands and paper work and visited someone dying in the hospital, came home, ate lunch and went for my ride. I decided against heading out to Valley Forge partly because, tired as I am, I wasn't sure it would be a good idea to push myself all that way and back. Besides, the ride to Valley forge is fine, but really only pretty in occasional spot while the ride around the river loop is beautiful right now. So I did a triple loop of 30 miles, hesitated about doing another, decided not to and made the right decision. A great ride on a perfect day and not more tired than I need to be.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs