Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ready For Bike Philly!

I rode about 22 miles yesterday morning ending up at the bicycle coalition offices (where bike parking is not easy, I might add) and picked up my registration packet for Sunday. While there I volunteered to help out with registration on Sunday morning starting at 6 AM. After that we get to join on the back of the ride. I haven't decided how far I'll ride beyond the ten miles of closed streets yet. It will depend on my mood on the day of.

I rode another 22 miles today. 14 in my morning ride and another 7 throughout the day. Last night I received my new saddle from ISM pictured below:




It is not as radical a design as the last saddle and after one ride at least it felt very comfortable.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs