Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Year New Baby



Yes, that's me with my new grandson to be named Benjamin Harrison. He was born on Friday January 2nd and both mother and baby are fine, as are father and big sister. I left Philadelphia early Thursday so my last ride was Wednesday until, finally, this morning. It felt great to be out on the road, especially given that by later in the day the weather had turned very nasty and promises to stay that way for a few days. I am returning to the baby's home on Thursday so its questionable how much more riding I will get in this week, but at least I'm on the board, so to speak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've dicovered your blog recently and just liked it - and was thus especially happy to hear that you'd start a cyclo-mussar blog (so to speak) soon: currently learning your "Responsible Life" and Mussar practice I'm joyously awaiting your coming reflections. - Maszal tow and all the best to you, baby Benjamin and your family! Abe

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs