Monday, January 26, 2009

Yes, I'm Still Here

Believe it or not I am still here. I actually rode a bike, my Brompton, for 4 whole miles all told doing errands today. first time in two weeks. A combination of really cold and often wet weather, a nagging sinus problem and visits to the new grandkid have kept me off the road. The weather is the worst of it. Unlike the winters past since I started riding, this winter has been a real one. And the prediction for the rest of the week doesn't sound promising.
These circumstances, as well as the amount of time and energy that I am putting into my writing while on Sabbatical have so far precluded my starting at the bike shop. And of course, starting my new blog. I'll have to play by ear where I'm going with all of that.
Meanwhile, the tour of California is only a couple of weeks. Can summer be far behind!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs