Friday, April 17, 2009

Establishing A Rhythm

That's what I hope to do. This has been a rough period, weather-wise, holiday-wise, health-wise, and I'm hooping that the arrival of spring, which now appears real, will help greatly. Annie and I rode a lovely loop this morning. The sun was bright, the blossoms were beautiful and though we began our ride with the temperature at 40 degrees and are still wearing winter-like gear, by the time we rode home the temperature was 51 and all through the ride the sun counteracted the air temperature. Funny how 40 degrees in the winter feels so much colder than 40 degrees on a lovely spring morning. My April mileage remains abysmal, and there are not enough days left in the month to make a big change, I hope that the trend will be upward.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs