Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Round-up

It looks like I'm lucky to post once a week during this very busy season. I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the end of the Vuelta (go Contador and Levi)or with the Worlds going on now, or with the continuing controversy around Lance's return or with the developing armistice between the UCI and ASO. Hopefully many other sites listed on my page will help those interested. I have barely been able to ride. In fact on Wednesday I was so tired I didn't do my morning ride, let alone a typical Wednesday long ride. But I had a wonderful Thursday loop and another this morning despite the predictions of heavy rain which didn't materialize. Weather permitting I'll get a few more miles in on Sunday and then not again until Wednesday after the first days of Holiday. It's going to be close as to whether I even make my 375 monthly minimum in mileage.

Finally, feel free to check out two new books of my poems, available through blurb.com and listed in the sidebar under recommended books and movies.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs