Sunday, March 15, 2009

Another Sunday Ride

Seems like we're becoming weekend road warriors. After a week of schedule and weather problems Annie and I got out on the road this morning nice and late. Didn't go out until 9:30 AM in 41 degree overcast skies, a bit of rain and fog, and generally damp. But it was a great ride and it felt great to be out.

I've really been too focused on my work (that's a good thing)to be following the early road racing season, but I am aware that Alberto Contador continues to shine, this week in the Paris-Nice. As the season moves toward July, I'll be getting more focused on that (and as my manuscript moves inexorably toward completion!)

And after all, astronomical Spring is only a week away. Things have to be looking up!

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs