Sunday, March 08, 2009

Another Touch Of Spring

Will it last? Who knows, but we've had a perfect spring weekend and managed to ride 27 miles wearing merely a long-sleeved jersey. The path, as expected was more crowded, especially since the combination of a late night last night and daylight savings time had us out later than we normally go, but it was manageable and felt great. The possibility of continued warm weather is down right exciting, but I'm trying to be realistic, we have a long way to go until we can settle in and expect it.



The photo above was take on Friday afternoon as I shamefully rode around town in my car. I will be trying harder to stay on the bike for errands assuming this weather is for real. But I thought it was a cool picture of the growing number of businesses springing up arund town that are using cycling as part of their strategy.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs