Friday, February 15, 2008

Double Loop Into The Wind

Actually, the first time around the wind wasn't too bad, The second time around between the wind and this being the first time in a long time I've pushed beyond the usual one loop a day and made it to almost 25 miles for the ride, the wind became a real factor. But it felt great. A took a bit of a break after the two loops and thought about trying a third before I needed to get to an appointment. In fact I started out to do either another loop or a half a loop, but by then the wind was really whipping on Kelly Drive and I turned around and headed into town.

Looking forward to the beginning of the tour of California on Sunday. I know this blog is getting pretty boring. I haven't been doing a good job of finding interesting cycling tidbits on the web to share with you and I haven't been taking many pictures. But spring is coming, and aside from riding more, I may start to have a bit more time in my schedule to pay more attention.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs