Friday, February 08, 2008

A Quick Check-In

Just time today for a quick check-in. We rode, Annie and I together, for the first time in awhile. Did a very nice loop despite one dismount for construction on the path, and one for a train passing over the Locust Street exit. Then I took the bike for a day of errands, meetings, appointments, hospital visits, etc. I am awarding myself6 miles for all of that, though I can't be 100% sure since my odometer is not working. It may only be the battery. I'll check it when I get home next week. The temperature this morning was 38 de4grees and the day warmed nicely into a lovely day for riding. The forecast is for bitter cold this weekend, so we'll see whether I get another ride in before I leave.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs