Monday, February 26, 2007

A Brief Interruption

Back on the indoor trainer again today, but the storm was not as bad as predicted and there is little reason to doubt that I will be back outdoors tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, my indoor spinning is much more pleasurable since I discovered Podcasts. I listened to the last of the Fredcasts from the Amgen Tour of California while I had my coffee before riding, so for the ride I listened to a show called The Spokesmen who are David from the Fredcast, Carlton from Bike Biz magazine and Tim Grahl from The Crooked Cog Network talking bike stuff as a roundtable. It was really quite informative and just plain fun. I have also downloaded some Podcasts from Velo News which I haven't had a chance to listen to yet, but that's the whole point of this new media-on-demand. I've got it on my ipod and if I don't get to it today I will tomorrow. What a world. Well, I've got plenty to keep me busy if I get out on the road in the morning, and more importantly, if I don't.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs