Friday, June 20, 2008

The Best Laid Plans...

First, I hope you like the new blog picture. I thought it was time for a change.

Next, if you take a look at my cumulative miles and do the math, I have finally recovered enough miles to where I am on the pace to reach my goal of 4500 miles for the year. Considering the really low start I got in January and February, I'm happy to have reached it so soon.

Finally, and most importantly, riding has taken a bit of a back seat. My daughter hurt her back and Annie has been up in North Jersey all week. So not only do I have to ride solo in the mornings, my days are more stressed keeping everything going alone at home and I haven't been able to ride much, or blog. We will have to skip the Iron tour we'd hoped to go on Sunday. Well, their calling for rain anyway. And next week Annie needs to leave for LA to get ready for our son's wedding (I go the week after) and its being my last week of work I could not protect my day off, just too much to finish before I leave, so I will not get a big ride in on Wednesday. but if I get up early I should still be able to do a moderate ride.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs