Sunday, June 01, 2008

May Mileage, June Beginning

Despite some bad whether during the month of May, I still managed my best monthly mileage yet, which is as it should be. 546.4 for the month bringing the yearly total to 1811.1. That's only 63.9 miles short of the requisite monthly average in order to reach my 45,000 mile goal for the year. Given the poor number in January and February I'm satisfied.

Now we begin June. Today Annie and I did a Brompton/Tikit double loop. The weather was perfect and we love the bikes. With some shopping later in the morning I managed 23.9 miles today, a good start to the month. We will ride the Fuji bikes tomorrow morning, though I must say I'm satisfied to ride only the Brompton.

Ready to watch the finale of the Giro later tonight. Looks very good for Contador.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs