Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Frantic TDF

I'm writing late because I rode early this morning for 30 miles, before the heat, and then spent two hours shopping with Annie. When we came home and I'd had a leisurely lunch, I turned on the Tour de France which my DVR had been taping since 6:30 this morning. I really wanted to watch the whole of the first Alpine stage and was able to do so without commercial interruption, thank the Lord. The commercials on Versus had just about worn me out!

Anyway, a great stage. Almost a stage win for Danny Pate of Garmin, and while Vandevald lost a few positions in the top five, he is still hanging tough, still within 38 seconds. Only 38 seconds from first, Frank Schleck now in Yellow, and fifth. It is going to be a great week.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs