Sunday, April 15, 2007

Rained Out For Paris-Roubaix

The expected rains and winds came and I just couldn't get myself out on the road. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a bit better, although very strong winds are still forecast as well as occasional rain.

So today is a good day to be a cycling fan rather than a cyclist in Philadelphia and I finally managed to get cycling.tv (check it out) working and was able to watch the last part of Paris-Roubaix live. Stewart O'Grady's win was magnificent and I hope to watch the recaps again on Versus later today.





















Tonight is the annual meeting of the Philadelphia Bicycle Coalition and I'm planning to attend. It will be my first foray into the world of organized cycling support. Will let you know how it works out.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs