Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Touch Of Spring

OK, 47 degrees, overcast, streets wet from over-night rain, and a misty sprinkle by the time I rode home; but still there was a touch of spring in the air. An almost inexpressible difference (the calmness of the wind sure helped) from how it has felt over the course of the week giving rise to an extra exhilaration for the ride. Whatever, it was a great ride and relatively pleasant conditions. I was out of the house at 5:30 AM and was able to ride a loop and a half:16.8 miles. Feeling very satisfied.

Accompanying me on the ride, as usual, was my ipod. I am slowly working my way through the entire archives of the Fredcast. I have to say they get better and better. The particular series I've been listening to this week is of reports "live" from the 2006 Interbike Expo. Excellent stuff.check it out

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs