Thursday, May 10, 2007

On The Road Again




Another beautiful day; warm, somewhat humid, and light fog hiding the sun, but great for riding. I did my morning loop of 16 miles because I had a little more time and Annie wasn't with me. She is rightly preoccupied with our granddaughter who has been with us (along with our daughter) for the past two days. In fact this shot shows Annie helping Shail ride the little bike we bought her yesterday. I hope to get her a glider for her second birthday, but at 15 months this will do.

This afternoon the Fuji goes in for its new-bike check up since I will be off to Berkeley California for the weekend on business and will not be riding it. I've decided against taking a bike, folding or not, with me since I'll only have Sunday afternoon free to ride. But my host for the weekend is trying to line me up a "mount" and if it works out I may have some cycling stories to tell upon my return. I'll take my camera with me.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs