Thursday, May 29, 2008



Couldn't resist stealing the above photo from Bicycle Diaries. I think it kind of says it all.

Also, while trolling around the N.Y. Times on the web this afternoon I came across a blog being written in the "Play" section of the paper about a guy doing the climbs of the Tour de'France. Looks interesting, though I haven't had the time to read it myself yet. Here's the link: Check it out for yourself

As for me, a simple single loop on my own this morning and then a few more miles doing business and personal errands on the Brompton. Final tally to be added to the totals tonight. Tomorrow morning the plan is for Annie to take her Bike Friday out on the trail and I'll take the Brompton again to see how we ride them together.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs