Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back In The Saddle-Snow Lightly Falling

If the predicted flurries had started before I left the house at 5:45 I'm not sure I would have ridden. But I did and it was wonderful. A balmy 33 degrees, I was probably a tad over-dressed. But I rode hard and fast and really enjoyed the ride, especially doing most of the return trip with a gentle snow flurry falling. I wish I'd taken my camera with me, though I'm not sure what would have shown up in the darkness. Another 12.4 miles was definitely restorative.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you ever comment on pro-cycling at all?

michelle@sportingo.com

Ira F. Stone said...

I would love to, Michelle, but I'm still learning about pro cycling. I've been reading the various magazines and trying to get a handle on how the sport works, what the different races and tours are and who the various players are. Any assistance in this regard would be welcome.
Ira

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs