Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No Ride Today

Yesterday I had the need for a sudden tooth extraction which was accompanied by much pain, some infection and fever. No ride today on what promised to be the last of the unseasonably warm days of the year. Still, I'm feeling much better tonight and hope to get out on the much colder road tomorrow and therefore have something more interesting to write about.Meanwhile, here's a picture from a recent ride around the Schuykill loop that I hadn't had a chance to post before.
It is the first sighting of the Falls Bridge as you come around a curve in the road. I remember the relief I first felt on seeing that sight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your tooth extraction. Nice photo. I am impressed that you are cycling in the cold.

Mindy - a fair weather biker.

Ira F. Stone said...

Thanks, Mindy!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs