Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Birthday

Today is a gift. It must be my birthday.(In fact it is.) January 5th and the temperature at 5 A.M. was 60 degrees. We rode our 12.4 mile loop, Annie and I, with no winter gear to slow us down and no cold muscles to warm up. We made incredible time and had an enjoyable birthday ride. I'd thought of taking the day off and riding 58 miles for 58 years, but rain has been predicted all day. In fact, I wasn't sanguine about getting any riding in today, so I accepted the gift of our regular ride graciously and will not try to over reach. On another subject my new book, A Responsible Life, was the subject of a feature piece in this week's issue of the New York Jewish week. Anyone interested is directed to Check it out if you're interested.

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs